Mason Construction and Development has been selected as a member of the prestigious Builders Guild for North Common residential subdivision. To preserve the architectural standards planned for the community, Norton Commons has identified the best builders in the Louisville area who share the ideals of community development and the vision for Norton Commons specifically. We are proud to be a part of such a prestigious group of professionals.
This 600-acre mixed-use community is located in northeastern Jefferson County, right off Chamberlain Road & Highway 22. Of the 600 acres, approximately ¼ of the land (150 acres) is a system of parks, squares, plazas, trails, recreational and civic amenities, including:
- Three neighborhood pools: Jimson Square Pool, Bergamot Pool, and The Grove.
- Dozens of parks, including three enclosed dog parks
- A lively, growing Town Center with over 70 businesses including restaurants, shops, salons & professional services
- Three schools including a public elementary school: Norton Commons Elementary, St. Mary Academy, and Vanguard Academy
- A full-service YMCA with an indoor pool and state-of-the-art workout facilities
- St. Bernadette Church is located in the North Village
- Neighborhood events including concerts, block parties, festivals, & seasonal celebrations scheduled all year round
For more information, give us a call or please visit our office located in Crestwood, Kentucky. We would be happy to share our residential plans and beautiful photos and mostly, to learn more about your needs for your dream home or business space.